sexta-feira, 16 de maio de 2008

New chance

Dispersed empty bottles in the room,
My life seems like a cartoon.

I want to stop with that, now I agree,
I need help but I Want to disappear.

I see the time pass,
I don't want to stress.

I will be strong and continue walking,
I'm tired of being here only thinking.

We will forget the past,
I am sorry for everything that was wasted,
our time, our life,
I want you again as my wife.

We were moved away by the drink,
We will meet, and think.

In what we already passed together,
those moments will be forever.

I need another chance,
If you want we are going to another place.

Everything to begin again,
we go together looking the rain.

We will forget the past,
I am sorry for everything that was wasted.

Our time, our life,
I want you again as my wife.

Wagner Marcello "W3M"

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Se eu fosse sua "wife" eu voltaria. Certeza XD